Fabric used since my last post: 10 yards (guess-estimate)
Fabic used YTD: 42 3/4 yards
Net used for 2011: -3 3/4 yards
April 10th, that's the last time I had a Sunday Stash Report, didn't realize it's been so long. I lost my entire hard drive to a Trojan virus a few weeks ago, (I had already been making without my camera) and with it the motivation to post and as a side effect, lost track of time. The quilting was sporadic for a little bit and my sewing room was neglected. Of course, since I wasn't sewing, I had to shop for fabric. Hence the 38 yards. I left off at trying to finish my (March I believe) UFO challenge and only got as far as pinning the layers together and cross hatched quilted on the chains
Then, I was taken our of my stupor by my Saturday Quilting group. a Jelly roll race project was scheduled in and I became excited about sewing again. I selected purple and green for my project and started cutting fabric, I did write down the yardage used as I was going along, then lost my notepad. It must be buried under the new fabric LOL. If I find it soon I'll adjust the fabric used on my next report.
I loved the fabric combo so much that I kept cutting strips and turned the strips into these blocks then a finished top.
It's Courthouse square pattern from Another Can of Worms book by Debbie Caffrey. It was fun and simple to make. The little peanut loved and claimed it for herself, she kept saying: "my blanket, my blanket". So I dropped all other projects and intentions and free motion quilted it with wonky (very un-intentional) swirls.
Here's a corner
The plan for today is to attach the binding and finish this baby so that the little peanut can start using it right away. It feels good to be back.!