Sunday, July 12, 2009

Stash Report Week 28



It has been a hectic week at home, the little peanut developed a staph infection and had to go to the ER. A trip to one or another doctor was made almost everyday so no time for any sewing or energy at all. Needless to say, there is no change on the stash from last week . The Saturday class was also cancelled at the last minute and the group won't get together again until August 17th. I did spend sometime yesterday at Sandie's place, she bought a new Janome DC2010 and asked me to help her learn the machine feature's since I own a Janome myself. At least I got my sewing fix by playing with the machine and Sandie's material. Did not take pictures, but we will get together again next Saturday, I'll make up for it then.
Plans for today: if time permits, I'll work on a crayon roll (found the tutorial here ) and an apron for a little girl's birthday present.

No comments: