In the meantime, I worked on Judy's Quilting along and completed my 12 bear's paw blocks. Here are a couple of pictures where I was considering the sashing fabric. I originally had selected this light brown , but it made the block look dull
Here, too much pink...... I changed fabrics many times, but this was my final selection and layout. my brain just did not want to work on getting the stripes orientation correct, it took lots, lots, lots, and I mean lots of unsewn stitches to get them going the same way. It was just not working, then when I was almost cramping from holding the seam ripper so much, I realized that all I needed was mirror images.
My daughter thinks the blocks look Christmas-ssy,they look more box-y to me but I am happy how they turned out.
I also worked on a few blocks for the Stash Project . This one is going slower but I am getting them done.