Sunday, March 1, 2009

Stash Report Week 8 & 9

Fabric Added this Week: 0 yardsFabric
Added Year to Date: 75 yardsFabric

Used this Week: 0 yardsFabric
Used Year to Date: 10 yards

The last two weeks have been disastrous and unproductive for sewing and stash busting, there has just not been anytime to sew or do anything related until yesterday. I took my quilting-along fabric to Saturday's class and managed to cut and sew the required 192 half square triangles for step two. I'll work on trimming them to size tomorrow.

Even though my quilting has been almost non-existent, I am here commiting to also work on Judy's stash project http://www.patchworktimes.com/2009/02/27/about-that-stash-project/ This morning before the household woke up, I squeezed a couple of hours to work on cutting some scraps for it.

So far, I have 9 sets each of lights and darks. The second fabric on the top left is questianable, it is not quite a light nor a dark. I may have to replace it, but so far I am happy with my selections.

It's been two long weeks and I am ready to get re-acquainted with my quilting. I am looking forward to a productive week.

No comments: