Sunday, December 6, 2009

No Stash report

Still no sewing or stash usage around here. There is light at the end of the tunnel though, I have a couple of project in the works. These are my fabric choices for Ann Smith New Year's mystery. We recently replaced our living room set and the chosen tan, brown & green colors match the new furniture. I Also started cutting scraps for Bonnie's Carolina Christmas mystery. My dear friend Ann parted with a nice gold piece big enough for this project, her generosity bumped up my quilting mojo 200%. My hands have been busy with some more knitting. A few months ago (maybe last year?) I bought some chenille yarn so I started another scarf with the first skein I pulled from the bag. I don't own any pattern books so I tried to knit a pattern from memory. knit 4, purl 4 and alternate stitches every four rows. I remember the pattern being more defined but I'm loving the chenille's softness and texture.
I'm very eager to start sewing again and hope the sewing will be started this week, maybe I'll have some numbers to report next Sunday. I'm also trying to come up with a new stash busting plan or approach, next year could be much better. I have a couple of weeks to work on it.....
Now, for the customary little peanut picture, she wore her fist "dressy" dress on Thanksgiving. She also started to "talk" and is keeping us amused and entertained.

Also, other blogger's projects and progress are a great source of inspiration and motivation, let's visit some today.

No comments: