Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday Stash Report March 7th 2010

Fabric added this week: 0 yards
Fabric added YTD: 92.5 yards
Fabric used this week: 2 1/2 yards
Fabric used YTD: 49 1/2 yards
Net used for 2010: -42.5 yards

There has not been any sewing this week at all. I finished the baby string top from last Sunday by the evening, one yard of sashing fabric and 1 1/2 yards for the backing were used. After I prepared the backing, I started to load it on my John Flynn frame, (It's been such a long time since I used it) I couldn't remember how to load it properly and the instruction video was nowhere to be found. By the time I found the video online, family, babysitting duty, work, and life in general had drained all my energy and I had no stamina to get anything done.
This weekend has just been an extension of the week before and it looks like not much will get done again. There is always tomorrow or the next day....

No comments: