Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday Stash report March 28th 2010

Fabric added this week: 0 yards
Fabric added YTD: 92.5 yards
Fabric used this week: 1/2 yard
Fabric used YTD: 52 1/2 yards
Net used for 2010: -39.5 yards
I've only used 1/2 yard for the St. Patrick's Day table runner backing. I quilted it as a warm up to get ready for the Over the Line quilt top.

The quilting on the Over the Line quilt is 2/3 done, the goal is to get it finished by Friday, get the binding done, wash it dry it, and have all ready to be sent to it's new house by next Sunday.

I find it amusing that the closer I get to getting it done, the drive to work on it becomes more urgent. I've been working on it for 4 hours this morning and had to force myself to stop as I have plans outdoors for the rest of day. I'll be back soon enough....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fine collection of shamrock fabrics! Your quilting looks great, too! :) Take care, Dianne B. in England

Dee Dee said...

Love both your quilt and the table runner. I need to make me a St Patty's Day quilt! Thanks for the inspiration.

Vicki H. said...

I am the same way, I get in a "zone" when nearing the end of a project. My husband says I am a "machine." Love the St Paddy's day fabrics!!