Fabric added this week: 0 yards
Fabric added YTD: 143 yards
Fabric used last week: 9.5 yards
Fabric used YTD: 75.5 yards
Net used for 2010: -67.5 yards
Wow! I kept my goal of getting caught up with Judy's June Mystery . When I started to put clue #5 together I was a little disappointed on my choice of fabrics, there is not enough contrast in the two pinks, but it was looking better and better as I went along, I actually like it a lot!.
Most evenings this week, I worked on getting all my blocks finished, it's surprising how pretty the pink and orange combo look together. Saturday was spent sewing the blocks together into a top.I was so excited about my progress that I kept going well past midnight last night. All three borders were added last night and the top is done!.
There is enough fabric left to make a second top, but I want to change the orange to be the medium accent and a hot pink to be the dark accent. More fun for me this week!.