Fabric added YTD: 196 yards
Fabric used last two weeks: 1 1/4 yards
Fabric used YTD: 118 1/4 yards
Net used for 2010: -67 3/4 yards
Here is a picture of what my 43 yards look like:
I should have the rest of the pieces cut today.
I have also been working on Bonnie's RRCB mystery and have clues 1,2 and 4 partially done, my favorite clue #3 is all done, I haven't taken pictures of the completed units but these are the fabrics I'm using:
Yes, I am a mystery quilt addict (my 2010 UFO Challenge post will attest for this) ; they are so much fun. There has only been one that I didn't like and didn't finish, the fabric is hiding in a box somewhere. Other than this one fluke, they have all been lots of fun, as a matter of fact, there were a few that I didn't do and I regret it.