Fabric added this week: 0 yards
Fabric added YTD: 152 yards
Fabric used this week: 2 yards - Connect the dots borders
Fabric used YTD: 107 1/2 yards
Net used for 2010: -35 1/2 yards
Boy, I'm glad this week is over! Despite every intention to have some progress in the sewing room, not much was accomplished. These pillow cases were made a couple of weeks ago,
I wanted to make a companion apron but the pattern I wanted to use decided to hide from me; two days wasted searching for it. I figure if I stopped looking, it would show up later. Ok, time to work on the next project; I put in a 2 1/2" pink border on the Connect the dots top, cut a 6 1/2" brown floral borders and made three pinwheels cornerstone blocks,
Also, the first clue for Bonnie's new mystery has been posted; I'm not starting just yet as her color way is also green, pink and brown which I'm kind of tired of after the connect the dots top. Lucky for me (and while searching for the missing items) I found a great vintage piece of fabric with red, aqua (turquoise), yellow, black and white. I have most of the colors except for a true bright red, I see a shopping trip in my near future. If I can't squeeze a trip to the store today, it will have to wait until after Thanksgiving. Speaking of, I have a grocery list to complete, better get off the computer now.