Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday Stash - Report February 6th 2011

Fabric added this week:  0 yards
Fabric added YTD:  2 yards
Fabric used this week:  0 yards
Fabric used YTD:  14 yards
Net used for 2011:  12 yards

Minimal sewing this week, ughhhh! (The only good thing about not having time for sewing, it's also not having time for shopping!  there are still good numbers on the stash report)  By Monday night, I finished hand sewing the binding on my January UFO and had two rows of the NYE mystery sewn, then life got in the way and any free time I might of had went out the door.  Lucky me, I had the baby shower date wrong and it's not until this coming Saturday.  I still have a few days to make that baby quilt, thank God for pre-printed panels.

I plan on piecing a back for February's UFO challenge,  Judy selected #10 which is my Planet patchwork summer mystery.
Time permitting, I hope to have the backing done by Friday and put together my quilt layers during Saturday morning class.  As for now, I'm giving myself a coffee break, I'll read as many stash reports as I can while I sip, then it's to the sewing room until it's time for baby sitting duty later this afternoon.

No comments: