Sunday, January 24, 2010

Indecision - What a killer!

Last Week's Quiltathon was a success, by Sunday night I had finished two UFO's, my Jacob's Ladder which was free motion quilted on my Janome MC6500P sewing machine,

and the blue baby quilt. Both quilted, bound and on their way to the washer and dryer.
My intentions were to get one older project finish and I would give myself permission to start something new, no brainer right? Time for the next project, woohoooo!, After days of considering patterns and fabrics, I can't make up my mind on what I want to start!!! I have stacks of books, magazines, printouts from the internet, a gazillion tutorials and patterns bookmarked, purchased patterns, borrowed patterns and a 1,000 GB folder of saved inspirational quilt pictures on my laptop. Of course,I wanted to get started before Sunday so I would have cut fabric and report it on Stash report Sunday , but nooooo, I can't make up my mind.
As of this morning and after reading a couple of quilting blogs, I have narrowed down my options to either a Christmas or valentine's theme, that would make me early for next Christmas and maybe just in time for Valentines. Still.... Can't choose what pattern or block to make, Why can't I decide??? I am committed to at least make my selection no later than this evening. Indecision WILL not kill my momentum and enthusiasm. Something will be started to work on during the week. Take that, you stupid indecision!
All of that just to say I have nothing to report : -). Jeezzzzz!!!

1 comment:

Scrappy-Quilter said...

sometimes it is hard to commit to one project at a time ... that is why we have so many UFOs. You did an awesome job on both of the quilts you have posted. They are just beautiful! I hope you find just the right project to start next ;o)