Fabric Used this Week: 12 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 32 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date: 12 yards
Net Used for 2010: -20 yards
I'm so excited and proud of myself, I started the New Year's Eve Mystery and kept at it! I changed the design by adding sashing, just to make the top a little bigger (finished at 82" x 95") and to avoid matching all the seams ;-). Today I'll rummage the stash to find a suitable border fabric, there are some leftover pieces from the main fabrics but none big enough for a 4 to 6 inch border. I intent to use the scraps and make a table runner and/or a pillow, my goal is keep the scraps accumulation at a minimum.
On the stash starting numbers, technically, half of the purchases were made the last week of 2009 and the top was started on Jan 31st as well, but I figure the exact dates are not important as long as I'm honest (with myself) about the amounts of fabric that are being purchased and used.
I've also kept knitting and I'm on my second scarf, a few more inches to go and it will be done. I'll try to have pictures ready next time I post.
Well, that's all for today, gotta get to the fabric auditions but not before stopping by Judy's blog to find out what over quilters have been up to this week.